Sunday, February 20, 2011

Training plan

Tommorrow I'm going for my first group ride at my local shop, they have a beginner and an intermediate ride, I'll start with the beginner, where the average speed is 25km/h, the owner of the shop invited me when I was buying a book from the shop, I was happy he invited me as I wanted to ride with a group to increase my skills and speed, even though I was most likely going to turn up without an invite, yes i'm a party crasher.


I have set out a new training plan, where I will ride 4 days a week,
Monday- 1 hr
Tuesday- 50 min (group ride)
Thursday- 1 hr
Saturday- 2 hr
My weekly milage will be approximately 100km.


This weekend I am going to go to Ipswich with my dad and while he checks out the birds (the animals, not women) I will try the 50km standard route of the Ipswich 100. I was looking at the 100km classic route yet it seemed hilly, and as I am sick and haven't been training I will ride the 50km.

No comments:

Post a Comment