Sunday, February 27, 2011

Green leaves make you high on life

I have had a very odd weekend, where in some way I'm feeling less then impressed. I feel I should have done more activity on the weekend now I've fully recovered from my cold.

Enough of that emotional stuff, eww.

Lets move onto that green leafy substance that some love and some dislike. It makes your feel warm and fuzzy inside yet some people say it isn't too great for you.

Weed... wait no sorry, Green tea.

I was Internet searching all sorts of things that  do not need to be discussed *shifty eyes*
then started looking up nutrition and read that 3-4 cups of green tea before exercise can sustain your endurance levels from 8-24%.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050128221248.htm
trust my link ;)

This in fact is a rat not a mouse, but it's just too cool!
The test was done one mice, sure I am no doctor yet I am going to go out on a limb and suggest are we that different from mice :P. Who am I to think I am better then a smelly little mouse. The Green tea works by stimulating fatty acid which is a promising strategy for improving endurance capacity.

Me and Green tea are not the best of friends now as when I threw up the other week, Green tea was one of the corporates, it may have not been the leader yet it was certainty contending for it. I have now forgiven tea and I'm trying to push forward with the friendship, I had some at lunch today with tofu and all seems to be fine. I personally cannot be bothered to drink 4 cups of green tea before I go for a ride. Sculling one boiling hot cup on Saturday was one too many, or 3 to little, depending how you look at things. I hope the mice around the world are not disappointed in my efforts.

Green tea seems to calm me, cause it makes my tummy feel warm,  and No I am not a baby. I usually am pretty mellow so more calming may not be the best thing for me.

Next weekend I am going on a ride with my dad at Ipswich, I cannot wait to make him suffer, is that mean? Sure he raised me, fed and sheltered me but I need my revenge, Since me and my brother have been able to walk he has been taking us on hikes, after my teenage years of hell, he seemed to stop asking, maybe his traumatised, and so he should be (teenagers do bite).

No comments:

Post a Comment