Monday, February 21, 2011

Shop ride

Today was my first tag along to my local shop ride.
I've been a bit sick yet thought it would be good for me to get out in the fresh air, yet maybe should have held back a little bit more.


We rode around 25 km (a version of the river loop), It was alot of fun and the people seemed nice.
I think it is good for my training to go once a week with a group as it will improve my skills, fitness (as it pushes me more) and i'll meet new people who also enjoy to ride. I wasn't riding hard out this morning, so I might bring more game next week.


There were four other riders in the group this morning, The Gentleman who owns the shop a young guy and two women. They have coffee after yet sadly I won't be able to join as I have to get to work.


The man who owns the shop said they usually have 10 riders yet as the weather has been a bit odd, I guess people weren't sure if they should turn up or not. It didn't rain this morning but it was Muddy and a few puddles.


I am excited for next week, I will try and do the route again on thursday morning so I know it a bit better.


I am off to bed to rest and recover from this cold

No comments:

Post a Comment