Friday, February 11, 2011

New Bike

Alot has been happening with my riding the first few weeks, the main event was that I got a new bike last week.

Its a 2010 Cannondale six feminine 4, and it's lovely, I took it on a 30km ride this morning and it went great, my friend was jealous and I was happy. It has a carbon fork and rear triangle, making it very lightweight,  no one wants a fat bike. 

It has sram rival gearing which is slightly complicated but an effective gearing system which I will keep using.

51 cm frame








I have also been practising using clipless pedals and it is going well, by well I mean haven't fallen over yet, but I still look a bit unko at times.


I have been thinking alot about my training and most liekly should stop thinking and just train more, it's hard when working fultime and studying part time to pull myself out of bed at 5 am and be excited to excerise. Although as soon as I get on the road I feel amazing and Happy that I chose to get up. But I do have a simple life, and I can imagine it will only be harder to continue to train while I get older and hopefully more mature.


I still have my eyes set on completing the mt cootha challenge now only 1 month away, I need to give mt cootha a try before the day, In two weekends time I think I will give it my first shot.


I am going for another ride tommorrow, most likely a bit more relaxed then my one today, maybe 20 km at a steady pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment